Microsoft account not sign in.In my micrMicro phone lumia 540 not work. Can't connect
I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia phone
I can't sign into my Microsoft account on my Lumia 640LTE phone-
I have recently reset my phone.
When going through the setup process I was unable to sign in.
Thus, I am unable to download apps or sync my devices
I have followed all the hints, tips & steps that I have found on this site as well as many others on the internet.
Reset time manually
Checked for updates
Rebooted phone without sim
Connected wifi / sim data
Reset phone
...
Unfortunately without any success.
If anyone has a solution for me, please may you assists =)
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
54 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2020-08-19T08:50:26+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2020-08-04T09:49:41+00:00 I have the same problem
So the same solution as provided several times throughout this thread should work for you.