Windows 10 Mobile update for BLU Win HD LTE (X150E)

Anonymous
2016-03-22T01:27:56+00:00

When will be Windows 10 Mobile available for BLU Win HD LTE (X150E) and why it has not been released while update is available for X150Q and there are no hardware differences between the two, other than network bands ?

Since there are no hardware differences, performance will not be affected as reason given by Microsoft for excluding some phones from the update.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-03-24T11:39:46+00:00

Good news! Blu confirmed that Both Blu win HD lte and jr lte of Europe version are eligible for windows 10 upgrade. Currently Blu win HD (non lte) is only eligible for upgrade. Whereas Blu win HD lte U S has many bug fixes and they are solving these while e version update is on hold.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-03-22T11:36:31+00:00

    That;s what it is. Until and unless Blu doesn't submit win phone 8.1 recovery image and firmware of x150e to Microsoft they won't be able to add us to the insider program and for the windows 10 upgrade. As yesterday WDRT was updated with no additional phone support. I thought it would add x150e model but nope. It means Blu must be hiding something from us. I keep checking for the updates through windows insider program but  there is no progress. I  also run win10 upgrade advisor app several times but it only tells that win 10 upgrade isn't available for now as they are determining whether the phone can be eligible or not. Don't know what's going on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-03-22T11:33:33+00:00

    That;s what it is. Until and unless Blu doesn't submit win phone 8.1 recovery image and firmware of x150e to Microsoft they won't be able to add us to the insider program. As yesterday WDRT was updated with  no additional phone support. It means Blu must be hiding something from us. I keep checking for the updates through windows insider program but  there is no progress. I  also run win10 upgrade advisor app several times but it only tells that win 10 upgrade isn't available for now as they are determining whether the phone can be eligible or not.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-03-22T11:21:57+00:00

    I got the same answer from Blu. I don't know why Blu and MSFT are keeping the secret? Strange.

    The response you are getting from BLU is the same one you would've gotten several months ago before the updates were even available. they're just lying to you at this point and trying to shift the blame to Microsoft when it is clear BLU is the only one responsible for providing (or not providing) the update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-03-22T11:17:03+00:00

    I got the same answer from Blu. I don't know why Blu and MSFT are keeping the secret? Strange.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments