Windows 10 Mobile update for BLU Win HD LTE (X150E)

Anonymous
2016-03-22T01:27:56+00:00

When will be Windows 10 Mobile available for BLU Win HD LTE (X150E) and why it has not been released while update is available for X150Q and there are no hardware differences between the two, other than network bands ?

Since there are no hardware differences, performance will not be affected as reason given by Microsoft for excluding some phones from the update.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-03-24T11:39:46+00:00

Good news! Blu confirmed that Both Blu win HD lte and jr lte of Europe version are eligible for windows 10 upgrade. Currently Blu win HD (non lte) is only eligible for upgrade. Whereas Blu win HD lte U S has many bug fixes and they are solving these while e version update is on hold.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-06-14T15:17:22+00:00

    Using the recovery tool I was able to flash the X150E back to Windows 8.1 Update 2 and it's resolved all the problems I was having.  The device now holds charge for 24 hours, cellular/wifi/4g is reliable and in summary the device now behaves itself.  I think I'll hold off Windows 10 until it's actually finished!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-06-07T13:01:39+00:00

    Well after a couple of hard resets, 4 to be precise, my phone is running lovely. All buttons are responding and vibrating nicely. The latest version of software seems to be very responsive, although some of the apps don't respond smoothly. Store app is one. I now love my Blu Win HD LTE again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-06-07T05:03:03+00:00

    Great news! This is for those who still are on older firmware 15009 X150E. Now w10m update through upgrade advisor app as well as windows insider app is available. So if you are on this firmware you don't need to flash through wdrt. Currently I have flashed 15009 through microsoftffutool and downloading windows 10 mobile.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-06-05T19:59:01+00:00

    Thank you for your reply. I've followed all the steps and am up to the latest version of Win 10. I still have the issue of no response from the touch buttons at the bottom of the phone. I've tried soft/hard resets but still no use. Any ideas on what else I could try?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments