Hello!
I'm sorry for my late reply!
Is it possible to run only check without fix (I have too many documents and files) or to run check via the Tools tab in Properties for every partition? It says I don't need to scan, I suppose because the daily maintenance doesn't show any errors.
I noticed CPU is extremely high when:
Online - in all browsers (except IE and Edge, didn't test them as don't plan to use them):
Download fast (over 2mbps)
Upload fast
Images-heavy sites
Watching TV online
The issue doesn't occur when I download via offline browser, download manager or another program.
Offline:
Compress archives with high or maximum compression
Watching videos with bigger resolution than mine
All my drivers are up-to-date, checked with WindowsHideShowUpdates and updated manually in Device Manager
Search and Index service is disabled
I use OpenHardwareMonitor to observe my PC and it shows CPU and discs temperatures that I'm scared to share (people say All-In-One PCs have less cooling than other home PCs)
Link Scanner in AVG Free is disabled as known to use much CPU during browsing/downloading