Marcelo, which Product Code (059…) is displayed in the Recovery Tool? Which Product Code is written on your phone?
Hello
My product code is 059X3K4. RM-1136.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey all,
we have started rolling out a new software release for Nokia 222 (RM-1137) and Nokia 222 Dual SIM (RM-1136): 20.05.11. You can update the phone software using Nokia Software Recovery Tool, find the instructions from here. Availability of the update may vary depending on your region and network service provider.
Latest software release for Nokia 222/222 Dual SIM is 20.05.11:
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Marcelo, which Product Code (059…) is displayed in the Recovery Tool? Which Product Code is written on your phone?
Hello
My product code is 059X3K4. RM-1136.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you.
There you go…
For Portuguese you need AE. Therefore, I would go for Product Code 059X2Q1.
There you go…
For Portuguese you need AE. Therefore, I would go for Product Code 059X2Q1.
What means AE?
Other versions work with 059X3K4?
Help me. I am in the dark here :-\
Tried everything.
Nothing works :(
What a dissapointment.
Hope somebody fix this!
Within Series 30+, the set of languages depend on the firmware variant installed on your phone. The firmware variant is identified through the Product Code. Your retailer sold you a phone designated for Poland but flashed it to the firmware variant of Italy. He did that, because Italy is one of (the only?) firmware variant for your model type (RM-1136) which uses the language set ‘AE’. And ‘AE’ includes Portuguese as display language. Consequently, you have to flash your phone to 059X2Q1 yourself, as described in that other thread. I cannot help you with that any further, because I have not done this myself either.