Hello,
Unfortunately, i've updated my 222 DS for this 20.05.11 version.
Portuguese language is gone and I can't restore the previous version.
Now my phone only works in English!!
I need Portuguese!!
How to solve this problem?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey all,
we have started rolling out a new software release for Nokia 222 (RM-1137) and Nokia 222 Dual SIM (RM-1136): 20.05.11. You can update the phone software using Nokia Software Recovery Tool, find the instructions from here. Availability of the update may vary depending on your region and network service provider.
Latest software release for Nokia 222/222 Dual SIM is 20.05.11:
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
Unfortunately, i've updated my 222 DS for this 20.05.11 version.
Portuguese language is gone and I can't restore the previous version.
Now my phone only works in English!!
I need Portuguese!!
How to solve this problem?
Updated my 222, but why the facebook app doesn't use a dedicated app anymore? I feel like it's a downgrade
great update, it's work like a charm! now i can update my nokia 222 software
Hey,
I was just informed that updated version of Nokia Software Recovery Tool (v. 6.1.49) should be now available. Can you give it a try and report if further problems are still occurring? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987
Dear @armagonfin when is the update will be released, it's already been so long. We had been really patience waiting for someone to solve the problem.