Sau khi tải windows update troubleshooter và sửa lỗi thì tôi đã thành công. Cám ơn rất nhiều.
Bing translation:
After downloading the windows update troubleshooter fixes and then I was successful. Thank you very much.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For weeks now keep getting the message:
"Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.213.5087.0) - Error 0x80070643"
While the computer seems to run ok, in the mean time I cannot update windows 10...
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sau khi tải windows update troubleshooter và sửa lỗi thì tôi đã thành công. Cám ơn rất nhiều.
Bing translation:
After downloading the windows update troubleshooter fixes and then I was successful. Thank you very much.