Tried everything suggested with no luck. I gave up and also bought an Android. No problems anymore.
Lumia 950 won't turn on
After nearly two weeks my phone turned off with roughly 30% battery and it doesn't turn back on,recovery tool doesn't recognize it and when i plug it in to my pc or when i plug the charger nothing happens but it vibrates shortly every minute or so the whole time it's plugged in,is there any way i can get it back to life ? Thanks.
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-09-26T03:59:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-09-26T09:00:52+00:00 hey,
If you leave the phone plugged into the charger, how does the phone respond?
Glad you've made the move to Android.
-
Anonymous
2018-09-26T11:56:05+00:00 The phone does nothing on the charger fo extended periods of time. No vibration and nothing on the screen. Doesn't matter if the battery in it is charged or dead either. There is also no connection to the PC when connected with a cable.
I am sad that there is no support for these phones any longer but happy to have one working phone even if Android.
-
Anonymous
2018-09-26T12:51:46+00:00 Sorry about your phone, but very happy you're on Android!!
-
Anonymous
2018-09-26T13:23:21+00:00 Never got my 950 to work, Never got a replacement motherboard. Had to switch to Android. I hate it. I now use my surface for everything and my phone is just for calls and WhatsApp. Sadly I don't think anything will every fill the void of my windows phone experience.