Lumia 950 won't turn on

Anonymous
2016-01-06T11:59:15+00:00

After nearly two weeks my phone turned off with roughly 30% battery and it doesn't turn back on,recovery tool doesn't recognize it and when i plug it in to my pc or when i plug the charger nothing happens but it vibrates shortly every minute or so the whole time it's plugged in,is there any way i can get it back to life ? Thanks.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-10-10T08:36:24+00:00

    Hello my friend, sorry for ur lost :/

    same issue here, I have tried every single "posted" solution, but no luck.

    the only thing now is to have a new battery, I already demand one and I'll get it by the 25th October.

    I will feedback if the phone works.

    Guys... I tried everything.. Its a lost cause.. The only people who can help us to recover from this dead Lumia may be the FBI/CIA..  

    The only solution i found was to get a s7 edge samsung galaxy. The lumia was my favourite but no excuse for the product to stop working very poor on their behalf

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-10-10T08:38:16+00:00

    Folks I found my problem. I purchassed a new battery and the phone is now perfect. I purchased a very cheap Chinese ebay special and it didn't hold the charge for more than 30 minutes. I complained and they said i had a bad batch and sent me another.  So far all ok. But if you want to be certain buy a genuine battery.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-31T11:57:05+00:00

    Hello,

    I might have the answer to all this.

    I already posted many in order to have a solution to this annoying issue, fortunately, I end up to the dark point.

    the problem Lumia's owners is 'Battery supply circuit', means the battery is in 'good health' condition, but it's not detectable by the Phone.

    So, changing this circuit will power on the Lumia again ^_^

    I hope this will help all Lumia's owners.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-31T18:26:07+00:00

    How do you do that ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-06-27T11:06:09+00:00

    I have had this problem before.

    remove battery then put it back in. then start./soft reset.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments