Folks I found my problem. I purchassed a new battery and the phone is now perfect. I purchased a very cheap Chinese ebay special and it didn't hold the charge for more than 30 minutes. I complained and they said i had a bad batch and sent me another. So far all ok. But if you want to be certain buy a genuine battery.
Lumia 950 won't turn on
After nearly two weeks my phone turned off with roughly 30% battery and it doesn't turn back on,recovery tool doesn't recognize it and when i plug it in to my pc or when i plug the charger nothing happens but it vibrates shortly every minute or so the whole time it's plugged in,is there any way i can get it back to life ? Thanks.
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2017-10-10T08:38:16+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-10-10T08:36:24+00:00 Hello my friend, sorry for ur lost :/
same issue here, I have tried every single "posted" solution, but no luck.
the only thing now is to have a new battery, I already demand one and I'll get it by the 25th October.
I will feedback if the phone works.
Guys... I tried everything.. Its a lost cause.. The only people who can help us to recover from this dead Lumia may be the FBI/CIA..
The only solution i found was to get a s7 edge samsung galaxy. The lumia was my favourite but no excuse for the product to stop working very poor on their behalf
-
Anonymous
2017-10-10T08:26:30+00:00 Hello my friend, sorry for ur lost :/
same issue here, I have tried every single "posted" solution, but no luck.
the only thing now is to have a new battery, I already demand one and I'll get it by the 25th October.
I will feedback if the phone works.
Guys... I tried everything.. Its a lost cause.. The only people who can help us to recover from this dead Lumia may be the FBI/CIA..
-
Anonymous
2017-10-08T14:42:35+00:00 Hello my friend, sorry for ur lost :/
same issue here, I have tried every single "posted" solution, but no luck.
the only thing now is to have a new battery, I already demand one and I'll get it by the 25th October.
I will feedback if the phone works.
-
Anonymous
2017-10-08T12:40:13+00:00 I have encountered the same problem with my Lumia 950.
I was listening to music while browsing the internet, the battery was around 80%+ charged, and the phone suddenly crashed. (It completely froze, there was no other way to shut it down other than removing the battery, which I did.) After that, the phone now seems to be stuck in a neverending start loop, the screen stays black and it will vibrate from time to time.
I've tried to reset it (while holding the lower volume button) but it doesn't do anything.
I've tried removing the battery, but it doesn't change anything.
I've also tried to charge it by plugging it to a computer (with AND without battery) but it doesn't get recognized by my laptop anymore. The phone wants to boot, but it will only vibrate once a in a while and the screen will stay black.
I have also tried to reinstall the OS, but since the phone isn't recognized by any of my computers anymore, it's pointless. It won't get detected, and even if it did, there are no files for the Lumia 950 in the Recovery Tool's list...
This phone is only 2 months old and I don't even use it that much. I honestly don't want to buy another one...