Lumia 950 won't turn on

Anonymous
2016-01-06T11:59:15+00:00

After nearly two weeks my phone turned off with roughly 30% battery and it doesn't turn back on,recovery tool doesn't recognize it and when i plug it in to my pc or when i plug the charger nothing happens but it vibrates shortly every minute or so the whole time it's plugged in,is there any way i can get it back to life ? Thanks.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-10-10T08:26:30+00:00

    Hello my friend, sorry for ur lost :/

    same issue here, I have tried every single "posted" solution, but no luck.

    the only thing now is to have a new battery, I already demand one and I'll get it by the 25th October.

    I will feedback if the phone works.

    Guys... I tried everything.. Its a lost cause.. The only people who can help us to recover from this dead Lumia may be the FBI/CIA..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-10-08T14:42:35+00:00

    Hello my friend, sorry for ur lost :/

    same issue here, I have tried every single "posted" solution, but no luck.

    the only thing now is to have a new battery, I already demand one and I'll get it by the 25th October.

    I will feedback if the phone works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-10-08T12:40:13+00:00

    I have encountered the same problem with my Lumia 950.

    I was listening to music while browsing the internet, the battery was around 80%+ charged, and the phone suddenly crashed. (It completely froze, there was no other way to shut it down other than removing the battery, which I did.) After that, the phone now seems to be stuck in a neverending start loop, the screen stays black and it will vibrate from time to time.

    I've tried to reset it (while holding the lower volume button) but it doesn't do anything.

    I've tried removing the battery, but it doesn't change anything.

    I've also tried to charge it by plugging it to a computer (with AND without battery) but it doesn't get recognized by my laptop anymore. The phone wants to boot, but it will only vibrate once a in a while and the screen will stay black.

    I have also tried to reinstall the OS, but since the phone isn't recognized by any of my computers anymore, it's pointless. It won't get detected, and even if it did, there are no files for the Lumia 950 in the Recovery Tool's list...

    This phone is only 2 months old and I don't even use it that much. I honestly don't want to buy another one...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-10-08T12:39:17+00:00

    Aynı sorun benim L950XL cihazımda da mevcut. Elektrik kesildi, cihazın şarjı bitti ve kapandı. Daha sonra şarja taktım ancak her 15-20 saniyede bir titriyor ve açılmıyor. Bataryanın arkasına kağıt sıkıştırdım ancak çözüm olmadı. WDRT cihazı görmüyor. Çözüm

    önerisi olan var mı?

    English: 

    The same problem is available on my L950XL device. The Power's off, the battery's out, and it's closed. Then I wore the song, but every 15-20 seconds, it shakes and does not open. I pressed a paper on the back of the battery, but no solution. WDRT doesn't see the device. Solution Any suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-09-24T22:15:40+00:00

    I was about to throw my 950 away a few weeks ago and then i stumbled on the "Windows Device Recovery Tool." Just google it as I forgot the link. Download it to your PC and then run the exe file. It will then ask you to plug in your phone and then it will resinstall Windows for you. I had to give it about three tries because it kept erroring out, but on about the third try it worked and no problems with the phone ever since.

    my L950 doesn't detected by The app... 

    any suggestions ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments