More than a year later and this problem is still there lol, classy.
Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot
On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud. Please check your internet connection and try again." Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game. After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved. I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support. I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!! I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned! Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today. I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me. What's the deal with this game?! I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone! Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2017-02-24T23:51:44+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-06-05T21:10:56+00:00 I have the same problem and don't know how to fix it.
-
Anonymous
2017-08-16T09:16:41+00:00 I just downloaded the Jackpot game yesterday and began receiving the can't save to cloud message so two months after the last post to this thread the problem is still there. This morning when I started the game it froze and shut down. I think after reading all the problems and frustrations in this thread I'm just going to delete the game and count myself lucky I only invested $5 into it. I only wish I would have stumbled onto all this before making the purchase. Why should they worry about a fix when they still have people paying money on in-app purchases?
-
Anonymous
2017-09-22T18:44:09+00:00 I made a purchase and didn't receive coins.
-
Anonymous
2017-10-21T21:48:17+00:00 For six weeks I had no problem, however one time there was no internet access on my router. Result = Account reset
to starting 500 points. The other 472,000 points were erased. To avoid this problem verify in your task bar that
interrnet access is available when you bring Jackpot down! My review identified other problems, not as serious.
Be sure your point total has finished updating before hitting "SPIN" again - you can lose points here.