Same here. been like this for a week now. Microsoft, when are you going to do a fix?
Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot
On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud. Please check your internet connection and try again." Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game. After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved. I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support. I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!! I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned! Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today. I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me. What's the deal with this game?! I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone! Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2015-12-16T15:43:23+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-12-17T10:59:05+00:00 Hi,
Thank you for replying and keeping us updated on this query.
I suggest you to please post your query in the dedicated support team for gaming issues. Please post your query in the **Xbox support forum**for better assistance and guidance regarding the issue.
Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.
Thank you.
-
Anonymous
2015-12-17T15:00:06+00:00 Same here. Spent 40 minutes with Microsoft bounced around..even gave them my order number and they couldn't find it!
Eventually I was told to dispute the charge with VISA by their customer support person..which I have done. Great business model MS.
-
Anonymous
2015-12-17T23:40:01+00:00 My wife and I have the same problem, since 12/10, on multiple computers. We have decided to just uninstall and forget about this game/app. No support = we don't care.
-
Anonymous
2015-12-19T21:15:57+00:00 I have same problem