Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

Anonymous
2015-12-11T02:33:45+00:00

On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud.  Please check your internet connection and try again."  Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game.  After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved.  I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support.  I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!!  I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned!  Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today.  I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me.  What's the deal with this game?!  I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone!  Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-12-15T09:47:13+00:00

    Been like this for over a week for me now. Support has been non existent on the support forums and the Facebook page. Ether don't bother to replay or pass the buck. Am going back to Windows 7 as ever  time Microsoft update 10 it breaks something.

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-14T23:53:56+00:00

    If the issue should persist, we have a dedicated support team for gaming issues, I suggest you to post your query in the **Xbox support forum** for better assistance and guidance regarding the issue.

    Thank you.

    LIES  ALL LIES

    They can't fix this problem it's not that important

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-14T18:46:20+00:00

    Same issue. 

    Performed uninstall, install, shut down to the wall, restart repeatedly with no return of "cloud" coins.

    I've been around computers for a long time.  (1961)  I fixed then for a living.

    I still don't trust them. 

    There's no machine that can't get fixed.  So there's got to be a way to fix this beastly application.

    NO BANDAIDS!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-14T17:42:51+00:00

    Same issue here. jackpot game cannot contact server for coin balance. display driver crashes during game. Also sine updates a few days ago.

    event viewer mentions com object issue- but fixing that does not fix the coin balance problem. 

    very glad I've never paid for any coins for this game. I'd be quite a bit more angry about all the bugs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-14T17:17:54+00:00

    did as Likhitha suggested...guest what?  NO UPDATES!  typical Microsoft response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments