Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

Anonymous
2015-12-11T02:33:45+00:00

On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud.  Please check your internet connection and try again."  Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game.  After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved.  I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support.  I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!!  I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned!  Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today.  I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me.  What's the deal with this game?!  I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone!  Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-12-20T19:54:24+00:00

    Yeah, I finally just gave up and went back to Win 8.  Windows 10 is a complete failure.  For Christmas, I'm thinking to switch to Apple and get out of the Microsoft hassle.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-20T18:38:24+00:00

    Ya when the support person said to me "just dispute the bill" that told me everything!

    Que the price is right losing horns!

    It's kind of sad, someone put a lot of work into the game itself and it's quite fun with the mini games within etc.,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-20T03:40:57+00:00

    Same here. been like this for a week now. Microsoft, when are you going to do a fix?

    my problem occurred with update on 12/10 also.  That's when I started  having to enter my password everytime I wanted to get on my computer.  I don't know how to fix that.  Also, that's when they started changing that picture constantly on the sign in page..I'm not computer savy...need help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-19T21:15:57+00:00

    I have same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-17T23:40:01+00:00

    My wife and I have the same problem, since 12/10, on multiple computers. We have decided to just uninstall and forget about this game/app. No support = we don't care.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments