Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

Anonymous
2015-12-11T02:33:45+00:00

On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud.  Please check your internet connection and try again."  Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game.  After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved.  I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support.  I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!!  I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned!  Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today.  I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me.  What's the deal with this game?!  I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone!  Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-12-25T21:57:08+00:00

    In what can only be described as a Christmas miracle, lo and behold Jackpot started working again when I checked it this afternoon! It even gave me back the coins I thought I'd lost when this started! Hopefully it's fixed permanently.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-21T11:51:05+00:00

    It is a cluster

    I have lost mine coin balance, yet still retain the level.

    Save to cloud does not work

    Since updating Windows 10 today - still no change.

    I hope you resolve the problem soon

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-20T23:13:46+00:00

    Like I said contact your card company, it's failure to deliver goods. End of story. Even if you got them and enjoyed them for a while...if they go away by themselves...that's failure to deliver.

    Maybe when they lose a few million dollars someone will act.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-20T20:29:54+00:00

    You are not alone.  One post says approx. 14 million users affected.  I tried numerous "fixes", still had to enter password, and lost all my coins.  worked on it for three full days.  Finally gave up and went back to Windows 8.  Going with Apple computer after Christmas.  Much less headaches.  I have business to run and can't put up with all the failures on Microsoft 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-20T20:16:11+00:00

    Same problem here. Tried updates, none are available.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments