Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

Anonymous
2015-12-11T02:33:45+00:00

On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud.  Please check your internet connection and try again."  Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game.  After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved.  I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support.  I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!!  I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned!  Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today.  I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me.  What's the deal with this game?!  I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone!  Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-01-21T15:21:46+00:00

    I too had this problem after paying for more coins this time I lost 150,00o and the last time in December over 3 million As with everyone else I have tried calling support with no answers.  I am done playing Microsoft games because they are out right stealing. At the very least they should refund the money we lost.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-01-09T23:46:54+00:00

    There is no forum defined for Microsoft Jackpot - any other suggestions

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-10-04T04:26:01+00:00

    Hi Guy's I'm having the same problem, Several times a day. It comes to mind that WE ARE PAYING REAL MONEY to this multi billion dollar company and are getting nothing back in return. The are Jackpot games on the internet such as Bingo Liner, JetBingo etc. You pay money to play these game and you get paid winnings. I won $2000 playing Bingo Liner. All Microsoft is doing is pocketing your hard earned dollars and giving nothing in return.

    How about MS If we win playing your Jackpot We should be able to redeem them for real money. You will still win out because we will keep on playing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-05-23T14:40:27+00:00

    Shopgirl,

    I doubt if Microsoft will pay anything for your lost coin balance.  Have you tried uninstalling Jackpot and then installing it again?  My latest frustration was losing all my completed levels (I was up to level 332) and I had to start at level 1 again.  Luckily, I didn't lose any coins like I did months ago.  Best of luck to you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-05-21T22:05:53+00:00

    It happened to me on 05/19/2016, however, I've lost over 2400,000,000.00 coins... who responds for that

    ? Microsoft sells 2,000,000 for $199.99, my losses amount to about $245,000.00 who pays for it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments