Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

Anonymous
2015-12-11T02:33:45+00:00

On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud.  Please check your internet connection and try again."  Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game.  After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved.  I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support.  I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!!  I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned!  Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today.  I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me.  What's the deal with this game?!  I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone!  Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-08-16T09:16:41+00:00

    I just downloaded the Jackpot game yesterday and began receiving the can't save to cloud message so two months after the last post to this thread the problem is still there.  This morning when I started the game it froze and shut down.  I think after reading all the problems and frustrations in this thread I'm just going to delete the game and count myself lucky I only invested $5 into it.  I only wish I would have stumbled onto all this before making the purchase.  Why should they worry about a fix when they still have people paying money on in-app purchases?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-06-05T21:10:56+00:00

    I have the same problem and don't know how to fix it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-02-24T23:51:44+00:00

    More than a year later and this problem is still there lol, classy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-02-23T03:59:44+00:00

    i keep buying coins for jackpot app. you take my money and then delete my balance to cloud and tell me check my internet connection. this game is stealing my money and coin balance. fix this since its one of my favorite apps. i do not have a problem with microsoft bingo so see what the issue is. i see that i am not alone with this problem game. email is ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-01-21T23:34:47+00:00

    The main problem is, Microsoft just does not care. They are raking in extra Millions from suckers like us who keep paying for their games and getting nothing back in return. Why the **** would you pay good money for useless coins that can only be used for their games and, IF YOU WIN YOU CAN NOT, I repeat, CAN NOT redeem them. I have swapped to All Australian Casino where I can deposit as little as $20 and if I win I can withdraw the winnings.

    Get your brains on guys. Give Microsoft the big flick. Except of course, their operating system. 

    Best Regards,

    Colin

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments