Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

Anonymous
2015-12-11T02:33:45+00:00

On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud.  Please check your internet connection and try again."  Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game.  After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved.  I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support.  I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!!  I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned!  Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today.  I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me.  What's the deal with this game?!  I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone!  Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-31T16:32:34+00:00

    Hi Likhitha V,

    I am a bit disappointed in all these forum discussions.

    Every time the anser to the question is; "do you have the last update "

    Sorry to say but do the people at Microsoft think we all a bit short minded? Of cause we have!

    And then when the real answer we all are waiting for is expected they say that we have to inquire some other company.

    But after asking the same question at that company they redirect us back to you or for that matter any other party.

    Thanks but no thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-17T19:56:48+00:00

    I still don't have an answer to the problem stated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-17T06:04:54+00:00

    It angers me that Microsoft has no customer service support. For all the tech guys talk about Democratic principles of having a living income whether one works or not, why doesn't Microsoft and the rest of them give us customer service instead of seeing that 153 people had the same unresolved issue as me? Is there anyone out there who is as peeved as I am?

    How do we get through to the big shots that the idea of forcing their customers into a "community" for help is just their way of getting more money and giving us less service?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-10-21T21:48:17+00:00

    For six weeks I had no problem, however one time there was no internet access on my router.  Result = Account reset

    to starting 500 points.    The other 472,000 points were erased.  To avoid this problem verify in your task bar that

    interrnet access is available when you bring Jackpot down!  My review identified other problems, not as serious.

    Be sure your point total has finished updating before hitting "SPIN" again - you can lose points here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-09-22T18:44:09+00:00

    I made a purchase and didn't receive coins.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments