Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

Anonymous
2015-12-11T02:33:45+00:00

On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud.  Please check your internet connection and try again."  Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game.  After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved.  I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support.  I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!!  I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned!  Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today.  I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me.  What's the deal with this game?!  I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone!  Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-05-21T22:05:53+00:00

    It happened to me on 05/19/2016, however, I've lost over 2400,000,000.00 coins... who responds for that

    ? Microsoft sells 2,000,000 for $199.99, my losses amount to about $245,000.00 who pays for it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-27T01:27:56+00:00

    Same here

    thanks ms

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-26T21:48:24+00:00

    It didn't come up right away for me.   I had to leave it open for a while and then it sync'd up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-26T20:09:26+00:00

    Checked again today 12-26-2015... No Christmas Miracle...  coins and history lost.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-26T18:28:30+00:00

    Count me in as another one who got his coins back.   Happy Holidays, all!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments