Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

Anonymous
2015-12-11T02:33:45+00:00

On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud.  Please check your internet connection and try again."  Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game.  After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved.  I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support.  I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!!  I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned!  Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today.  I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me.  What's the deal with this game?!  I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone!  Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-12-17T10:59:05+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for replying and keeping us updated on this query.

    I suggest you to please post your query in the dedicated support team for gaming issues. Please post your query in the **Xbox support forum**for better assistance and guidance regarding the issue.

    Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-16T15:43:23+00:00

    Same here. been like this for a week now. Microsoft, when are you going to do a fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-16T13:45:51+00:00

    John, I think you hit the nail on the head my friend !  **** Happens every time I get a Win 10 Update !  My initial install went perfect on my Dell Desktop.   The initial install on my HP was a mess and I went back to Win 7 on the HP no prob since.  Now after I get an update to Win 10 on the Dell, I spend an afternoon searching for fixes to the download errors.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-16T13:42:55+00:00

    I have same problem...  Lost all my coins, lost daily bonus values reverted back to $100 per day.  It seems that everything about Windows 10 is a Cosmic failure.  You can spend hours in the MS Forum being bounced back and forth to no good end. 

    MS Failed with Win 10.  It is a miserable failure and they know it, and if you "Live" in the MS Forum, they do Not have any fixes that work.  Lots of kind words, Lots of advice, but nothing works.  We are all locked in to a program we cannot get out of, and we are the same as "Beta Testers".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-15T09:47:13+00:00

    Been like this for over a week for me now. Support has been non existent on the support forums and the Facebook page. Ether don't bother to replay or pass the buck. Am going back to Windows 7 as ever  time Microsoft update 10 it breaks something.

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments