Not just you ...I have the exact same problem. It started after recent build 1511. I lost my 1,800.000 points too on 12/10/2015. Went to store no updates available. Tried reinstalling jackpot to no avail.
Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot
On 12/10/2015 after opening the Jackpot game a window appeared stating, "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud. Please check your internet connection and try again." Selecting "Try Again" was futile so I selected "Continue Anyway" and played the game for awhile and then closed the game. After opening it later I discovered all my points were gone but yet my current level (148) was still saved. I had this same problem over a month ago and chatted the problem with Xbox support who in turn referred me to Windows tech support who in turn referred me to Xbox support who referred me to Windows tech support. I even asked if someone there could just deposit my lost coin balance but no one could!!! I uninstalled the game, restarted my computer and then reinstalled Microsoft Jackpot and "VOILA" everything returned! Unfortunately, that fix action did nothing for me today. I've lost over five million points in my coin balance and I don't want to chat with more people who can't help me. What's the deal with this game?! I purchased $99.99 worth of coins on 12/09/2015, built that up to over 5,460,000 coins and now it's gone! Frustration and anger aren't strong enough words!!!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-12-11T22:12:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-12-11T17:34:01+00:00 I have a few questions:
1. Where do I find the "latest updates for Windows Store"? I see nothing at the Windows Store that requires updates.
2. I know that the cloud saves points and achievements but how can it save my Jackpot achievements (levels) and yet lose all my coins / points? Since I lost my 5 million plus coins and had to start with the basic 500, I've added the 750 coins every 30 minutes and I still get the notice "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud. Please check your internet connection and try again." If I shut down my computer and open Jackpot again, my new total is there. How can it remember my new total if the cloud isn't receiving that information prior to shut down?
-
Anonymous
2015-12-14T23:53:56+00:00 If the issue should persist, we have a dedicated support team for gaming issues, I suggest you to post your query in the **Xbox support forum** for better assistance and guidance regarding the issue.
Thank you.
LIES ALL LIES
They can't fix this problem it's not that important
-
Anonymous
2015-12-12T00:33:09+00:00 Same issue here. I have been getting this message for days now. When I look at the Xbox achievements for jackpot the last one was 11/27. Which was around when the 1511 update messed with the display driver on my surface, which caused me to have to first repair and then reinstall windows completely. Now this... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
Anonymous
2015-12-12T00:26:57+00:00 It appears that MANY of us are having this same problem -- and it started after the Windows Update on Wednesday Evening 2015-12-09.
We have all been told to uninstall and reinstall the program.
I was told today it might be a Microsoft games server problem. NO ONE can give me a straight answer and continue to bounce me back and forth between departments. NO ONE at Microsoft wants to own this problem.
Oh, your link above for the Xbox support forum, does not work. It sends us to Xbox, but the forum DOES NOT EXIST.
Please let us know if there IS a Microsoft server problem or if there was something in the update on Dec. 9th that broke this game.