Not sure if CR XI is affected but have not yet seen it reported for that version.
I can only personally confirm for CR10 and have only seen it reported for CR10 (and CR for VS2008) and CR 9. Issue only manifests with export to PDF (Word and RTF not affected), only if the report contains TNR or Arial (no other fonts found to cause a problem but not every font was tested) and only with the versions of fonts in that particular update (so far). Also we have confirmed W7 and S2008R2 have been affected, again only if that update is installed. XP is probably immune because it's no longer updated.
If you have installed that update (3102429) and can export a report containing TNR or Arial to PDF from CRXI then I guess CRXI is not affected.
I can confirm that CR XI drivers are affected. Uninstalling the update or re-installing previously working Arial fonts resolves the issue for now.