"Different versions of Windows PC" do you mean different versions of Windows? I don't see why the PC is relevant. Are you telling me I have a hardware problem?
If you mean what I think you mean and only refer to the OS, then that thread you linked me to states
"3) ".../CheckHealth, /ScanHealth, /RestoreHealth, /Source, and /LimitAccess can’t be used when servicing a version of Windows that is earlier than Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 images" "
I am using Windows 7, Windows 7 is earlier than Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 images. /RestoreHealth was one of those options you instructed me to use. And this flat out claims that this option is not supported in Windows 7.
I looked throughout the entire thread. Point me to whatever post contains the solution because I can't see it. A google search suggested Windows Module Installer service being disabled causes this error. I enabled mine and still got the same error.
I'll follow your instructions on recovering corrupted user profiles after you clarify whether or not I should use the DISM command you suggested earlier.