I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530
so please help how to possible this thing
What exactly happens when you try ? Do you find the app in the store ? Can you download it ? What error messages do you get ?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530
so please help how to possible this thing
What exactly happens when you try ? Do you find the app in the store ? Can you download it ? What error messages do you get ?
I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!
I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!
Whatsapp no longer works on any Windows phones, Whatsapp ended their support for all Windows phones on 31.12.2019.
The window store are not work and open
Can't download my WhatsApp