hadnet720 wrote:
When I try downloading whatsapp it tells me to set up my family which I don't no how to.
Read THIS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
hadnet720 wrote:
When I try downloading whatsapp it tells me to set up my family which I don't no how to.
Read THIS
I can't download watsapp on my phone plz help me.
When i try to download any apps it shows a error code. Which is this one. 8004884b
can you tell me why it show this code
please call me at my num or text me i will call u back, i need help on this very urgent & i can't access desktop all time
Moderator's note: Phone number was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.
Neither of them works 😢