I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

Anonymous
2014-11-15T16:44:53+00:00

I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-03-08T23:02:24+00:00

    Mi Nokia lumia 530 no me permite utilizar la aplicación tienda e indica el error 805a8011. Ya apagué y prendí el celular. Ya fui a configuración de cuentas y las sincronicé. Sigue apareciendo el mismo error. Me urge poder recuperar la aplicación de whatsapp

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-03-09T02:27:36+00:00

    I can't download watsapp on my phone plz help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-03-09T02:32:48+00:00

    When i try to download any apps it shows a error code. Which is this one. 80048264

    can you tell me why it show this code thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-03-09T10:51:21+00:00

    When I try downloading whatsapp it tells me to set up my family which I don't no how to.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-03-09T10:52:36+00:00

    It does Same to every app I intend to download

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments