I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

Anonymous
2014-11-15T16:44:53+00:00

I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-08-19T19:09:49+00:00

    I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

    WhatsApp not download my errowcode805a8011

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-10-12T04:21:47+00:00

    I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-08-11T15:09:07+00:00

    Neither of them works 😢

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-03-12T18:31:49+00:00

    please call me at my num or text me i will call u back, i need help on this very urgent & i can't access desktop all time

    Moderator's note: Phone number was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-03-12T18:29:24+00:00

    When i try to download any apps it shows a error code. Which is this one. 8004884b

    can you tell me why it show this code

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments