I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

Anonymous
2014-11-15T16:44:53+00:00

I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-10T18:03:16+00:00

    Why family and friends

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-29T13:56:19+00:00

    I get the comment of attention required when downloading whatsapp

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-26T06:02:23+00:00

    I can't download WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 530

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-11-25T16:33:21+00:00

    My phone Lumia 530 didn't want to download or update my whatsap they show me an error code 8009030e i need your help please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-11-03T19:57:47+00:00

    My phone didn't want to install whatsap my phone is Lumia 530

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments