I have this problem when I want to install my WhatsApp.It tells me that I need to be on wifi and when o turn to wifi,it just indicates downloading 29 Mb and few minutes later it says that "cannot connect to store " and I should try again later.whats the solution to this?by the way there is no error code.
I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530
I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2018-04-20T18:15:18+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-03-05T00:22:04+00:00 Hi I uninstalled whatsapp from my Nokia Lumia 530 and I can't install it back. I received an error code 80070020 but don't know where I enter it. I tried my settings on my phone but still unsuccessful.
please help
-
Anonymous
2018-03-04T11:15:14+00:00 I can't download watsapp on my phone plz help me
-
Anonymous
2018-03-04T09:44:45+00:00 I cant download what's up error code80070020 please help
-
Anonymous
2018-03-03T11:23:42+00:00 Everything listed here isn't helping me either dis is my error code 80070020 nd I cnt download anything