I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!
I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530
I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-01-19T07:42:36+00:00 -
RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2019-09-25T09:59:19+00:00 I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530
so please help how to possible this thing
What exactly happens when you try ? Do you find the app in the store ? Can you download it ? What error messages do you get ?
-
Anonymous
2019-09-25T06:37:53+00:00 I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530
so please help how to possible this thing
-
Anonymous
2019-04-26T21:47:22+00:00 8668346
-
Anonymous
2018-06-05T04:20:22+00:00 I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!