I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

Anonymous
2014-11-15T16:44:53+00:00

I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-11-15T22:22:50+00:00

    Thanks Kudo, the idea didn't work. I have tried to install some other apps but they all refuse to install. Towards the end of the download l will be told that there was an error and some numbers saying the numbers could be helpful without instructions on how use this numbers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-11-15T18:12:04+00:00

    At times some apps fail to download from the store, but restating the phone or soft reseting helps, hold the power button for 10-15 secs until the phone is rebooted, and then check the data if it's fine, go n download.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments