Could not agree more!!! This is not a DNS issue, it is not a MTU issue, My machine was not configured differently when I woke up on Tues. morning. It worked Monday night and then bam it did not.
Getting Error code 0x80048820 Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to Windows Live ID at this time. Please try again later
Original title: I can't connect to Hotmail via Windows Live Mail
I normally access my Hotmail account via Windows Live Mail but suddenly I'm getting this message when I try to login:
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (rggraham1947) account. Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to Windows Live ID at this time. Please try again later.
Server Error: 0x80048820
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80048820
When I checked the server information in the hotmail properties it shows:
http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync\_v2.0.0/sync.aspx
I don't think this is correct but I don't remember what the correct settings should be.
Can anyone help, please?
regards,
rggraham1947
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-12-20T22:24:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-12-17T19:53:12+00:00 Hi Graham,
Which browser do you use to access websites?
I know how it feels when things don’t work properly.
Placing a check on the option for A utomatically detect settings may help in getting the issue fixed.
Perform the steps suggested by naccachetrading from the link mentioned below and see if it helps.
If you need any further assistance, please post your query on Microsoft Community Forums and we’ll be glad to assist you with it.
I'm using Google Chrome.
Placing a check on the option for A utomatically detect settings may help in getting the issue fixed.
Where is this option?
regards.
rggraham1947
-
Anonymous
2014-12-17T12:04:28+00:00 Hi Graham,
Which browser do you use to access websites?
I know how it feels when things don’t work properly.
Placing a check on the option for A utomatically detect settings may help in getting the issue fixed.
Perform the steps suggested by naccachetrading from the link mentioned below and see if it helps.
If you need any further assistance, please post your query on Microsoft Community Forums and we’ll be glad to assist you with it.
-
Anonymous
2014-12-20T07:33:36+00:00 Hi Graham,
This issue could occur due to network, machine configuration or software configuration issues.
I suggest you to refer to the post of Shikha_G asked on March 14, 2012 and follow the suggestions from the below link.
Keep us updated about the status of the issue.
-
Anonymous
2014-12-18T12:38:04+00:00 Hi Graham,
Which browser do you use to access websites?
I know how it feels when things don’t work properly.
Placing a check on the option for A utomatically detect settings may help in getting the issue fixed.
Perform the steps suggested by naccachetrading from the link mentioned below and see if it helps.
If you need any further assistance, please post your query on Microsoft Community Forums and we’ll be glad to assist you with it.
Hi Jessen,
I can't follow either of the links here:
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=5f26a9b4-1c1a-4d0b-a55b-fafabe2f05e7
or
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=15
Google Chrome says the webpages aren't available.
I can't repair or uninstall Windows Live Essentials (I've also tried running wlarp.exe manually).
I can't sign in to my Windows Live ID.
Please advise.
rggraham1947