I am. On 2 machines. And when I go to Account/My Apps in the store, it shows an error that it is having problems getting list of apps.
Error Code 0x80240438 when trying to download apps
I am receiving the error code 0x80240438 when trying to download apps from the app store. Any thoughts anyone?
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-11-15T19:29:22+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-11-15T19:36:06+00:00 I have the same issue dual boot windows 8.1 and windows 10 bouth sys.
-
Anonymous
2014-11-15T19:47:34+00:00 I am receiving the error code 0x80240438 when trying to download apps from the app store. Any thoughts anyone?
I am having same problem any help would be great
-
Anonymous
2014-11-15T19:58:42+00:00 Looks like there is an issue with the App Store. Log shows problem connecting to https://f2.ws.microsoft.com/v6/ClientWebService/client.asmx Also, plenty of other people having an issue also. Just had a friend across the country test it, same issue. Appears MS has an issue.
-
Anonymous
2014-11-15T20:04:25+00:00 Same problem here, just now.
Hopefully a fix will come real soon.