Error Code 0x80240438 when trying to download apps

Anonymous
2014-11-15T19:23:07+00:00

I am receiving the error code 0x80240438 when trying to download apps from the app store.  Any thoughts anyone?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-11-15T19:36:06+00:00

    I have the same issue dual boot windows 8.1 and windows 10  bouth sys.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-11-15T19:29:22+00:00

    I am.  On 2 machines.  And when I go to Account/My Apps in the store, it shows an error that it is having problems getting list of apps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments