KB3038314 - Performance Issue when I use .InnerHTML

Anonymous
2015-04-29T17:50:41+00:00

My site was working fine until I receive this update on my machine.  When I fetch 4000 records (HTML table) from server and assign that to innerHTML propery of span object then machine freezes forever.   The moment I uninstall the patch, I get result in 3 seconds.

Now the problem is that I cant ask clients to un-install this patch at their end specially when there are so many end users.

please fix this issue

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-06-05T00:39:01+00:00

    Q: Was KB3049563 ever installed?

    A: No this patch was not installed

    @gabadj only =>

    Was KB3049563 ever offered to the computer via Windows Update?

    Did the MS support tech ask about KB3049563?

    the patch that they provided will be rolled out in next cumalitve update       

    Well, the GDR fix may be included in an upcoming cumulative update but we won't know for sure until the update is released.

    Did you know that KB3049563 included six (6) GDR fixes?  They included:

    3022771<br><br>(https://support.microsoft.com/kb/3022771/ ) Authentication fails when you visit a website in Internet Explorer 11 through a proxy server
    3056985<br><br>(https://support.microsoft.com/kb/3056985/ ) Every other typed character is missing in a nested div when you input text in Internet Explorer 11
    3062836<br><br>(https://support.microsoft.com/kb/3062836/ ) Strings in Document mode, Browser profile, and User agent string are not displayed in Internet Explorer 11

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-06-08T08:58:52+00:00

    Why do you focus on KB3049563 ? I mean KB3049563 and KB3038314 have both the same impact on performances. I have tested each of them separately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-08T09:00:04+00:00

    I also confirm the problem with each of them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-06-08T09:24:08+00:00

    Hi,

    Did you test with KB3049563 or KB3038314 or both installed ? Can we have more details on the way you have tested ? If you cannot share us the unofficial fix, do you have the possibility to test my standalone HTML page if i give you the code ? I am sorry to bother you but as you know this issue is really a big problem for us.

    Regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-06-08T19:27:19+00:00

    Why do you focus on KB3049563?...

    I wasn't replying to a post of yours.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments