This patch is not rolled out to public and is only available with me for testing. Once signed-off then I believe it will be rolled out officially.
KB3038314 - Performance Issue when I use .InnerHTML
My site was working fine until I receive this update on my machine. When I fetch 4000 records (HTML table) from server and assign that to innerHTML propery of span object then machine freezes forever. The moment I uninstall the patch, I get result in 3 seconds.
Now the problem is that I cant ask clients to un-install this patch at their end specially when there are so many end users.
please fix this issue
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2015-06-03T13:14:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-06-04T05:41:47+00:00 Was KB3049563 ever installed?
-
Anonymous
2015-06-04T08:35:54+00:00 Was KB3049563 ever installed?
I've recreated this problem with both KB3049563 and KB3038314 installed and with either of them installed.
Andy
-
Anonymous
2015-06-04T11:28:32+00:00 yes and as i said the patch that they provided will be rolled out in next cumalitve update. (2nd Tuesday of eever month)
-
Anonymous
2015-06-04T13:07:30+00:00 No this patch was not installed