Hi All
Same here,
I opend an Support Case yesterday!
Regards
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My site was working fine until I receive this update on my machine. When I fetch 4000 records (HTML table) from server and assign that to innerHTML propery of span object then machine freezes forever. The moment I uninstall the patch, I get result in 3 seconds.
Now the problem is that I cant ask clients to un-install this patch at their end specially when there are so many end users.
please fix this issue
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi All
Same here,
I opend an Support Case yesterday!
Regards
I have already posted in TechNet (Performance issues after KB3038314 installation when innerHtml is used.) but nothing more than desperate conclusion that it is nearly 10x slower...
Thanks, i hope MS will have at least an official answer...
Hi,
I got an answer today, problem is related to KB3038314 Product Group is working on it, but with no estimate time for releas.
So we only kan uninstall KB3038314 :-(
or wait until Fix is released
Regards
Sure we already know it is caused by KB3038314, it is the subject here. We have already proved it. We cannot say to people or customer to uninstall a security fix, most of professional companies will not allow it. Please let us know if you have an update on a possible planning or rejection.
Regards