KB3038314 - Performance Issue when I use .InnerHTML

Anonymous
2015-04-29T17:50:41+00:00

My site was working fine until I receive this update on my machine.  When I fetch 4000 records (HTML table) from server and assign that to innerHTML propery of span object then machine freezes forever.   The moment I uninstall the patch, I get result in 3 seconds.

Now the problem is that I cant ask clients to un-install this patch at their end specially when there are so many end users.

please fix this issue

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-05-18T06:29:28+00:00

    Hello,

    Thank you for keeping us updated.

    I hope you get the issue resolved soon. However, I would recommend you posting your issue on the TechNet forums for better expertise. TechNet is looked at by amongst the best, Microsoft and other IT professionals in the world. The issues related to server, governed by group policies and other complex IT issues are mostly answered in that forum.

    In addition to that, please feel free to post on this forum for any other of your issues with Windows in future. We'll be glad to assist you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-05-13T09:25:37+00:00

    Problem persists after KB3049563 installation and workstation restart.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-05-13T08:38:43+00:00

    I did not open a SRX. I will try KB3049563 and will let you know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-05-13T05:21:09+00:00

    we have already opened a case with microsoft...       

    Can you tell me your case (SRX) number? 

    NB: Chances are KB3049563 hadn't been released when you last had contact with the tech.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-05-13T00:51:12+00:00

    we have already opened a case with microsoft and they didnt mention that this patch will fix the performance issue but i can still try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments