KB3038314 - Performance Issue when I use .InnerHTML

Anonymous
2015-04-29T17:50:41+00:00

My site was working fine until I receive this update on my machine.  When I fetch 4000 records (HTML table) from server and assign that to innerHTML propery of span object then machine freezes forever.   The moment I uninstall the patch, I get result in 3 seconds.

Now the problem is that I cant ask clients to un-install this patch at their end specially when there are so many end users.

please fix this issue

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-06-12T18:31:10+00:00

    The issue appears to have been fixed with MS15-056: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 9, 2015 (KB3058515).

    Included in the list of "Non-security-related fixes that are included in this security update" is HTML table content renders slowly in Internet Explorer (KB3066267) which has confirmed that this is a problem after installation of KB3038314 or KB3049563.

    Regards,

    Shoaib.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-06-10T09:51:50+00:00

    Our testing with KB3058515 also confirms that this is now fixed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-10T08:39:39+00:00

    I confirm that KB3058515 has resolved the problem. Great !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-06-10T06:41:53+00:00

    Hi,

    the installation of following update resolved the problem on our end on IE11.

    MS15-056: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 9, 2015 (KB3058515)

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3058515

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-06-09T21:50:38+00:00

    Very good.

    Yes, KB3065008 is one of the seven (7) GDR hotfixes included in KB3058515.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments