How do I get PathPing results, google came up with nout.
In this thread. There were under 40 posts here so you could have used the RSS view of it and used the Displaying filter to find it. Anyway, that's what I did to find the link I mentioned to Ryan
Actually I mentioned pathping in another thread about Store problems recently too and Answers is being uncooperative about letting me find it. I want to find it because I think it is the only place where I gave some explicit suggested syntax
<quote>
pathping wscont.apps.microsoft.com -q 14
</quote>
Apparently I misinterpreted the -q switch. Or at least it isn't working out the way it sounds like it should:
-q num_queries Number of queries per hop.
I just wanted to reduce the server overhead in case everybody started doing these things. I think the default of 100 is excessive.
The most significant thing I think will be the tracert that it does at the beginning. The other statistics are just extras that pathping does for us.
I'm not expecting you to show us the whole thing but it would be interesting to know if you get blocked somewhere or ideally if you get where you would expect to go with just a few hops (which was my initial observation) or (something that would also probably explain your symptom) if you end up somewhere unexpected, e.g. in a different server cluster than you would normally. Etc.
FYI
Robert