It's not a virus.
One Drive File: .849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B
I see that several others have a file with exactly the same name in One Drive. Surely this is no coincidence. Since it's a hidden file, how many other have it and don't even know it?
So, what is the story? What's the file?
It's more interesting if you look at previous versions under properties.
Love to see some ideas, guesses, suggestions etc.
Do you have the hidden file ".849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B" in your One Drive too?
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2015-12-28T23:00:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-01-22T17:47:40+00:00 I've never seen this before on my PC until today, after I downloaded an update for EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter from ION USB Products. This could be coincidental. I'd certainly like to think that a piece of kit that was bought from John Lewis wouldn't leave us open for some sort of cyber attack, if that's what these numbers amount to.
-
Anonymous
2016-02-17T05:11:12+00:00 well... actually, this file, as long as I can tell is a file used FOR OneDrive, it is hidden because it is saved in command "/s /h" which means the file will be considered as important for the system, it is not a problem, but a file that updates, it is not meant to be seen, that's why, if you close OneDrive file, you can't find it. It is like an updater, it keeps syncing because there is new data arriving into it (Thanks, Microsoft, just like Riot Games), it is just that.
-
Anonymous
2016-02-25T16:00:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-02-25T16:06:57+00:00 If the reported file obtained a file in safe mode, reported in normal mode.And if the reported file is not English language, please reported it with English.