How to download KB2976978 on Windows 8.1?

Anonymous
2015-06-26T17:25:19+00:00

Please Leave a link to download.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-06-27T11:10:13+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

This update is provided as an Optional Update through Windows Update for the Windows 8.1 Operating System.

Refer the article to know how to get this Update:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2976978

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-08-20T13:18:26+00:00

    I have reserved Windows 10 twice now and I still haven't received it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-08-07T09:19:52+00:00

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3081048.

    This link provides ways to check your windows version and whether it is compatible with the windows 10. Update or not. Hope this helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-08-05T02:09:13+00:00

    I have the same issue.  Trouble shooter says I don't have it, yet it is in the update history.  How can it be re-installed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-08-03T17:27:50+00:00

    To WarsawGG...Thanks for your persistence. I followed all the threads from all the other forum members and yours was the one that worked. Your final solution worked for me. I too was frustrated with dealing with the constant run around. Maybe you can work for Microsoft as an interpreter???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments