Burn CD's with windows 10

Anonymous
2015-06-03T02:07:21+00:00

If windows 10 does not have a media player, how will we burn CD's?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-06-03T04:43:52+00:00

Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?

It is still there.

Press Windows key + R

Type: wmplayer.exe

Hit Enter

Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.

The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-11-26T09:14:41+00:00

    you are right. the thread started with burning if windows media wasn't in the windows 10 upgrade, which in fact it still is. I am going to try to make a cd now. hopefully, it works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-01-23T09:37:05+00:00

    That doesn't work for me - mediaplayer seems to function normally and states it is burning, but it ejects a blank disc... why??? Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-01-27T17:55:27+00:00

    I have The same as nbray6 problem . can anyone help please

    I Tunes and Media player both state that cd is being burned , but blank disk popes out .

    If I put it back in it said that only 13 min left on the disc ,so something has gone onto disk but when I put it in the car player it rejects it .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments