Burn CD's with windows 10

Anonymous
2015-06-03T02:07:21+00:00

If windows 10 does not have a media player, how will we burn CD's?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-06-03T04:43:52+00:00

Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?

It is still there.

Press Windows key + R

Type: wmplayer.exe

Hit Enter

Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.

The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-07-08T07:19:10+00:00

    i have been using AUDACITY to record albums to my pc, and ripping CD's.  I needed to burn these music files to disc for an upcoming SOCK HOP.  I am receiving error messages that there is INSUFFICIENT space on the disc ( blank CD-R's)

    I am using brand new  pack of MEMOREX 700MB CD-R's that are 80min.  Some of the music files i have tried to burn are 151mb and approx 30:02.   Some other music files were  about 245mb or so. I have tried "CYBER LINK", "WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER", POWER TO GO  8 and the CD burner itself.  I am unable to burn CD's without getting these error messages.  I was able to burn a couple cds' only twice, after about a week or trying.  The first cd i was able to  burn only had 4 of 12 songs.  Then it made me use 3 CD-R's just to get all the songs onto disc.  Then my second try it only recorded 2 of about 10 songs.  SO either it will not burn CD's at all & tells me i need a bigger CD-R or it only burns a couple songs to a  disc.  LIKE what the heck is going on??  THis is a new Laptop with windows10.  THis is both CRAZY & FRUSTRATING!!   I have warranty but DELL tells me it's a SOFTWARE problem & that i'm NOT covered for that.

    Any one know how to FIX this??

    Trish

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-08-20T08:59:57+00:00

    Does not work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more