Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?
It is still there.
Press Windows key + R
Type: wmplayer.exe
Hit Enter
Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.
The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
If windows 10 does not have a media player, how will we burn CD's?
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?
It is still there.
Press Windows key + R
Type: wmplayer.exe
Hit Enter
Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.
The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.
Win10 does have Windows media player [it's media center that has disappeared]
See the similar questions at
Windows 10 + Windows Media Player (I know the name will be changed)
The burn options for Windows 10 Media Player are: Data CD or DVD and...Audio CD.
You cannot burn a video DVD!! I tried but failed 3 times. Riuned 3 DVD-R disks.
I have not tried to burn an audio CD.
Ron D.
I have the same problem. I tried "Windows button + R, then enter." The only thing that did was send me to Window Media Player; where I was already. There was no "Wizard" there to help me.
Then you don't have the same problem, which you would know if you had read the initial post.
I have the same problem. I tried "Windows button + R, then enter." The only thing that did was send me to Window Media Player; where I was already. There was no "Wizard" there to help me.