Burn CD's with windows 10

Anonymous
2015-06-03T02:07:21+00:00

If windows 10 does not have a media player, how will we burn CD's?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-06-03T04:43:52+00:00

Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?

It is still there.

Press Windows key + R

Type: wmplayer.exe

Hit Enter

Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.

The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-05-06T01:52:33+00:00

    I think you're wrong about the CD/DVD Wizard....I cannot find a way to burn a music cd! There is no "burn" function...all I can find is "play". What are the steps to burning a music cd?  I used to just find the song then find the "burn" tab then drag the song to the "burn list"....all of that is GONE!!!!!

    Update: I figured it out. When you open a music file in W10 you are not in Media Player. See my next post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-19T21:35:30+00:00

    me too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-18T19:05:50+00:00

    I have media player and I can rip, but I don't know how to burn with windows 10. I need step by step instructions as I'm 84 years young

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments