Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?
It is still there.
Press Windows key + R
Type: wmplayer.exe
Hit Enter
Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.
The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
If windows 10 does not have a media player, how will we burn CD's?
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?
It is still there.
Press Windows key + R
Type: wmplayer.exe
Hit Enter
Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.
The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.
Win10 does have Windows media player [it's media center that has disappeared]
See the similar questions at
Windows 10 + Windows Media Player (I know the name will be changed)
But this does not allow me to burn a video DVD, only a data DVD....
That's because starting with Windows 8, Windows has no facility for burning DVD video.
But this does not allow me to burn a video DVD, only a data DVD....
I agree with you Carol McLeod. This is all a money making excersize with little if any customer benefit imo, I upgraded to W10, had same problems as others in here but overrall my PC worked fine so I put up with it. Then, in Dec 2016, PC crashed. I'm reasonably PC savvy but (unusually) nothing fixed it so I put it into repair shop, they fixed it for £50 but only way was to revert it back to W7. Apparently, W10 constantly loads & updates new apps without user's knowledge. So be aware folks that if your device suddenly stops, it's probably run out of space due to all these installs & updates.
BTW Carol, that's a lovely Scottish name you have, do you know where it hails from? I'm in Kilmarnock, Scotland.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!