Burn CD's with windows 10

Anonymous
2015-06-03T02:07:21+00:00

If windows 10 does not have a media player, how will we burn CD's?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-06-03T04:43:52+00:00

Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?

It is still there.

Press Windows key + R

Type: wmplayer.exe

Hit Enter

Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.

The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-02-25T15:24:42+00:00

    But this does not allow me to burn a video DVD, only a data DVD....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-01-17T22:33:51+00:00

    I agree with you Carol McLeod. This is all a money making excersize with little if any customer benefit imo, I upgraded to W10, had same problems as others in here but overrall my PC worked fine so I put up with it. Then,  in Dec 2016, PC crashed. I'm reasonably PC savvy but (unusually) nothing fixed it so I put it into repair shop, they fixed it for £50  but only way was to revert it back to W7. Apparently, W10 constantly loads & updates new apps without user's knowledge.  So be aware folks that if your device suddenly stops, it's probably run out of space due to all these installs & updates.

    BTW Carol, that's a lovely Scottish name you have, do you know where it hails from? I'm in Kilmarnock, Scotland.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-01-03T22:26:17+00:00

    Hi,

    Since this thread has already aged and an answer was provided, I would highly suggest you to post a new thread for us to assist you better. Please make sure that you put the correct tagging so that your thread will be easy to find.

     Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments