Burn CD's with windows 10

Anonymous
2015-06-03T02:07:21+00:00

If windows 10 does not have a media player, how will we burn CD's?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-06-03T04:43:52+00:00

Is Windows Media Player still available in Windows 10?

It is still there.

Press Windows key + R

Type: wmplayer.exe

Hit Enter

Right click and pin it to your Taskbar.

The CD and DVD burning wizard is still availale.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-09-02T21:17:01+00:00

    I have the same problem. I tried "Windows button + R, then enter." The only thing that did was send me to Window Media Player; where I was already.  There was no "Wizard" there to help me.

    Then you don't have the same problem, which you would know if you had read the initial post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-09-02T21:06:43+00:00

    I have the same problem. I tried "Windows button + R, then enter." The only thing that did was send me to Window Media Player; where I was already.  There was no "Wizard" there to help me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-08-31T11:46:06+00:00

    I got a new laptop this year with windows 10 and it does have media player.  However, I set up a playlist to burn onto a CD and the message received was that the music was not recognized.  What am I supposed to do with that kind of message?  Is there something I'm doing wrong?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments